It was a great morning...I had some of my favorite women to share a cup of Joe and muffins with! Brenda is a gracious hostess and has become one of the girls, along with Tamara! I am so blessed that those who are added to our numbers (by marriage) are such a wonderful addition to our clan. What a gift it is to be able to share these days together. I don't know if others in the family realize this but we are so fortunate to be able to be together! Most of us don't work and can be there to encourage, assist and enjoy one another. WOW! I believe that God "puts" us together and we need to be thankful for the gift we have in each other.
Here are some pictures of our morning at Brenda and Tom's house.
So blessed!!!
14 years ago
Consider your blog official. It is on my list! Can you send me the pics from Brenda's? I couldn't download them. Love you.
ReplyDelete