Being a mother is a great gift (and sometimes joke). God knew how to teach us women and that is through our mothering. I am fortunate to have 3 lovely children who bring me great joy.
Jesse is the busy one. Father of 4, he is either working, camping, watching kids or making improvements on his house. I am proud of the man he is becomming. I think he would agree with the statement, "kids can humble us and bring us great joy all in the same moment", right Jess? I think Kelly, Pat and Tamara would agree with that statement too. Jon will just have to find out.
Kelly is a caretaker. She is kind hearted and has decided that that is one of the most important qualities she hopes to see in her kids. I already see it. She is always thinking of others and has a tender heart towards old people and animals.
Jon is tenderhearted. I hope he doesn't mind me saying that. He is insightfull and is a great uncle. The kids always love when Jonny shows up. He is also very talented in cooking, and art.
I love being a mother. I have learned a lot from my children and I know I will continue to learn. I believe that they are just on loan to me while on this earth. I hope I have done well with God's children. Tom and I must have done something right cuz just look at them!
So blessed!!!
14 years ago
Oh Ladykins Anything good you might have to say about any of us is a direct reflection on you: the one who taught us all that is good and pleasing to the Lord.
ReplyDelete